Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm so sorry if I haven't been using blogspot for ages ! I kinda switched to Tumblr, but then it was quite useless 'cus hardly any followers read it. I'm kinda using this as a personal blog to express my days and Tumblr to reblog other stuff :)

Speaking of venting my posts on Tumblr, I was quite hurt when people from my school started spamming my Tumblr and saying shit about it, and then spreading rumours about me at school. But hey, what can I do? There's nothing I can really do about it, but let me tell you this: I just don't give a crap about them any more. They can say do anything to me, I just...it just doesn't really matter any more.

I'm sick of being nice to people who don't give a shit about me...but I still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment